From: Joe Stepansky
To: dx-news@njdxa.org
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 17:30
Subject: RE: [DX-NEWS] DX Most Wanted Survey

But isn't that the entire point?  If 100 people only filled out the top
4, and the result was the top 4-6 countries, then that's a pretty good
indication of where the DXpedition efforts/donations should go, isn't
it?

It would also take far more than 90 seconds for me to fill in the
remaining 98 if I want to do it properly.  I'd start with what I need on
20, then 15, then 10, etc.  But I only really need 2 more to have them
all.  And I'm not sure that guessing about the other 98 would help make
the survey valid.

Anybody going to FR/G or FT8W anytime soon?

73, Joe KQ3F