I remember - had big problems to get a 9J2MK-QSL (6m) via the same mngr: JK1UWY QSO was in 1992 - over years I tried a few addresses in Zambia an JA and sent several QSL-letters without any reply. Was really too much money for a simple card, lost a few $$$ that way, but 9J2 was a new one in Six that time... In former times I was the mngr for T32VU and I used this job by putting a small note into every JA direct-letter discribing the problem - nearly a thousand times ;-) Several JA's responded, otherwise I'v learned, my problem was even published in a JA DX-magacine...

Finally, after a few month, I got that card in 1999 (BTW, wkd 9J2BO same year on Six and got the QSL within 2 weeks...hmmmm ) The sender-address was: Masami Komiya, 5-10 Izumi-cyo, Itabashi-ku 174, TOKYO, JAPAN

Of course, I don't know, if it could be the same solution for 5N0NHD, but my QSL-problem with JK1UWY was dissolved that way...

GL, Wolfgang - DJ3TF
www.qrz.com/dj3tf

Kosinski, Wieslaw schrieb:
Any info to get QSL 5N0NHD for 160m QSO
in 06-11-2002 suggestion on QRZ com
is to directly to operator JK1UWY in Tokyo
is still good info?
Tnx for reply

73 Wes SP4Z

few hours for acknowledgement