Well, he lived a full and happy life.

When my family was first exposed to Ham Radio we lived Long Branch, and my dad got licensed while we lived there. Tony was bigger than life to the local hams for his technical expertise, he had many homebrew sets all over his shack. He was an early Elmer to my dad, now also an SK (WA2UDV). Tony was your typical Brooklyn Italian with a sense of humor that made local radio get togethers great fun. Back in the 60s he and his brothers had this big summer barbeque to which we were invited.

Here's an example of his humor:

http://hamgallery.com/qsl/deleted/SerranaBank/ks4bb_pic2.jpg

He was always on 40 mtrs and loved QRP which is what my early logs show: every qso was marked Tony was qrp.

RIP Tony.

Don
N1DG