To all friend of SU9LL,
Today i get a bad & sad News (email) from SU1GS  (attach) ,

That, SU9LL - LUCIANO LOSI- EA7CHR, pass a way last night after long time with
illness,
his funeral prayer will be held tomorrow , Friday 26/12/2008 , 10:00 AM, at ST.
JOSEPH CHURCH – Emad El-Deen Street Cairo- EGYPT .

Really we lose someone important in our live, name LUCIANO, I hope he is in
peace now .

For email his wife Helen and the family at: su...@link.net

73' su1km

QSL.INFO:-
Name: Mohammed El Kafrawi-SU1KM
Gen Secretary of: Egypt Amateur Radio Assembly (EARA) & IARU liaison
Mail Address: P.O.Box 70 Magless El Shabb Post Office-Cairo 11516 EGYPT
Mobile Tel: + (20) 12 210 6000
Fax Tel: + (20) 2 383 6 9850
Email: su...@link.net For Ham radio use
Web Page: http://www.qrz.com/su1km

The content of this document is classified as Confidential and Proprietary
Information.
The recipient hereby is committed to hold in strict confidence the contents of
this(e-mail, document, and information),
And not to disclose to any third party without the prior written consent of
Mohamed El Kafrawi-SU1KM
Recipient will be held liable for any unauthorized disclosure.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return
E-mail and delete the message in its entirety, including any attachments.