List and none of the others open it.

Whats the secret to opening this program

73

Chet N4FX

-----Original Message-----
From: kf...@njdxa.org [mailto:kf...@njdxa.org] On Behalf Of Jim Reisert AD1C
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2010 2:10 PM
To: dx-news@njdxa.org
Subject: [DX-NEWS] GPcluster - GUI to connect to DX Cluster nodes via Telnet

I saw an announcement on the DX Cluster last night for a new program
called GPcluster.  It has functions similar to VE7CC's AR User
program, but I think it saves all the spots in a local database so you
can search for things.  You can check it out here:

    http://www.ih9gpi.com/

73 -  Jim AD1C

(follow-ups to dx-chat)

--