From: <dx-news@njdxa.org>
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2011 17:37
To: <dx-news@njdxa.org>
Subject: digest for dx-news@njdxa.org

From: Sergio Matias <sergio.mat...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 14:58:05 +0100
Subject: QSL route HJ0QGL

Does anyone knows the QSL route for HJ0QGL?
I had a QSO on 2002 and took the note that the QSL was via N0JT.
N0JT is SK and it was appointed WC4H next. QRZ.com doesn't list any e-mail
address for WC4H..
Any help?

Best regards and 73,

--
Sérgio Matias, CT1HMN

# # # # # # # # # # NEW ARTICLE # # # # # # # # # #
WC4H actually runs an online shop that sells ham equipment.

I believe his email address is w...@wc4h.net

His website is www.wc4h.com where he has a contact page.

Good luck.

73
Ryan, N2RJ

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 9:58 AM, Sergio Matias <sergio.mat...@gmail.com> wr
ote:
Does anyone knows the QSL route for HJ0QGL?
I had a QSO on 2002 and took the note that the QSL was via N0JT.
N0JT is SK and it was appointed WC4H next. QRZ.com doesn't list any e-mai
address for WC4H..
Any help?

Best regards and 73,
--