For those of you who would prefer one download of the days
postings, a digest version is now available.

You'll receive everything once a day that was posted to the reflector
for a 24 hour period.

The downside is you will not be allowed to respond to any
messages as you will send the entire days digest to the list.

If you are interested, send me a direct e-mail with your subscribed
address.  I will unsubscribe you from the regular reflector (unless
instructed otherwise) and subscribe you to the digest format.
Digests are processed every day at 12:01 am and should be sent
out to you soon after that.

If you wish to unsubscribe from the digest format, then let me know.

Just trying to keep things interesting for all you

73,

Steve - KF2TI

Proud member of PETA
People Eating Tasty Animals

Come and see the violence inherent in the system
HELP HELP, I'm being repressed ;-)