> > I do believe he was summoned to the King of Norway
> & that he was in LA for a week or more ?

With all due respect, it takes more to get an audience
with king Harald 5 !  In my generation Norwegian boys
went skiing across Greenland every year. Now they do
it from North to South !! These days people are skiing
to the South Pole . Even a man without arms have done
it. This year a couple of ladies went across the
Antartica !
This just to put things in perspective. Some of us are
more used to handling artic conditions than others.
But that does not mean that Chuck did not do a good
job for the dx fraternity !  He deserves respect for
his stamina and for getting on the air under difficult
conditions !

73  Rag LA5HE