I've had several requests for information on BQ9P and PW0S status....here goes:

PW0S:  I have the logs and have started the process of printing labels for the cards I
have.  We've about completed the QSL design, which I think you will find a prominent
spot in your collection for, as it depicts the challenges and personal efforts and
risks the team took in putting PW0S on the air for you.  As soon as we get the QSL
into the printing process, I'll have an arrival date and be able to predict when cards
will go out and the first round of cards completed.

There are on-line logs at http://www.soutomaior.eti.br/mario/ and then follow the PW0S
link....and click on logs.   Please report any problems to me at [EMAIL PROTECTED], but
please also note I'm a bit behind, and in many cases, have to direct the question to
the appropriate PY amateur.  Also, if you have submitted your card, no need to ask via
email, I'll research it as I process the cards.

BQ9P:  The logs  were all by hand, and have yet to be entered into a computer.  I'm
about to start that process.   The QSL design has been started, and as with PW0S, when
I send the card to the printer, I'll be able to predict when the cards will be going
out.  It too will be a color card, so your patience will be rewarded with a nice QSL
to commemorate this operation.

Logs may be posted on the web if I find time, although there appears to be limited
value in doing so.  If you have submitted your card, your QSOs will be checked against
the paper logs if there are any questions.

Email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you have any questions.

73
Steve KU9C

Steve Wheatley KU9C
PO Box 5953
Parsippany NJ  07054-6953  (yes, the -6953 is correct!)
U.S.A.

Phone:  973.644.5111
Fax:    973.644.5053

email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]