I can not claim to have made a QSO via ESP.

However, I think the human brain does have lots of good signal processing built
into it.  Listen to a very weak signal for a long period of time.  Initially,
it's hard to pick out what is being sent (I'm thinking of CW here, but probably
applicable to SSB as well).  But as time goes on, the brain can begin to filer
out the background noise, and the weak signal becomes easier to copy.  Note
this is irrespecitve of propagation, it can happen even when the signal is
fading.

73 - Jim AD1C

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.com