Friends in Radio Land

Earlier, I announced the publication of "Long-Path Propagation: Revisited
in Year 2000.  That was an upgrade of my earlier publication written
almost ten year ago.

I offered the book at one price, $15 foreign or domestic.  That was a
mistake as the book was well-received overseas but the increase in the
cost of mailing overseas wiped out the profit that I hoped to send to the
Handi-Hams.  So, for the moment, the book is now "OUT OF PRINT".  Whether
I print additional copies sometime in the future is not clear.  If I
do, there would have to be a substantial price increase for overseas
mailing and that may be counter-productive.

If you have any thoughts on this, contact me directly.  In the meantime,
my thanks to those who purchased copies.  It was fun writing the book and
I hope you enjoyed reading it.

73,

Bob, NM7M