DXpeditions have accounted for most of my new countries this past year.
 With a weak-signal station like mine, however, breaking the SSB pileups
can be tough.  On CW, I usually have at least at 50-50 chance of making the
QSO.

Not all DXpeditions work all modes; we know that.  Reviewing spots can show
a particular band/mode bias quite often; however, the justification
sometimes seems vague in light of demand and propagation.

My question to you:   If a DXpedition was forced to chose only ONE mode,
what would you want that mode to be?

Please REPLY direct to me to avoid clogging the DXReflector; I will post a
summary later.

(And someone will surely point out that my query is redundant; sorry, I was
exposed to a solar flare at birth.)

Ron, K6KYJ
Chico (Northern) California

application/ms-tnef