Tnx to all who responded to my question re the lower than 24930 ssb
operation.  The consensus is that the ssb lower band edge is in fact 930 as
suspected.  Having said that, if u all will tune to 24920 u will hear vp8sdx
on ssb wkd EU es USA na/sa from 925 to 935.  This spilt is a good idea
reminiscent of the good old days when dx wud transmit below 14200 es listen
above 200 (u have to be older to remember this).  Does anybody have anything
to add re the possibility of regs being different in other lands re band
edges?  I am not trying to be a policeman here, just interested in gathering
some more knowledge...especially since I cannot hear the tx0c
anywhere...yet.  Any help?...73/dx
steve, k8wk