ON 4-29-2001 at 2200Z 10 CW I was listening to a very strong TX0C signal.
AT 4-30-2001 at 0004 10 CW I worked him for a ALL NEW ONE. 2 HOURS LATER.
His signal was a little QSB but over all those few hours he was excellant
copy S5-7 and S9 at times and had to turn the AF gain down into the headphones
in Jacksonville Florida.
His contacts were about 70 percent JAPAN and 30 percent USA with the majority
of those 30 percent W6 and W7. A few 5's and 4' got in the log.
I haven't heard anything or seen much posted since.

GL de KR4DA Bob

--
Bob

Middleburg Fl (South Jacksonville)
ICQ 13912841
Web Page http://home.earthlink.net/~kr4da

Ham Radio Calls: KR4DA FG/KR4DA
CQWW 2000 SSB FDXPG Florida DXPedition Group
QSL MGR for FG5BG CQWW SSB 2000 ONLY
FDXPG Web page http:/members.xoom.com/FDXPG/

Motorcycles CBMMA #4
1977 XS750D 1J7008405