Yesterday my computer sent out a virus to many people via e-mail.
For this I apologise.   My son had been using the computer over the weekend
when I was in England.   My wife sent out an e-mail last evening
triggering the virus - which attached itaself to ALL UNREAD MESSAGES IN MY
INBOX and re-transmitted them.   I am trying to find out if, under the
circumstances, it would be  legal to kill my son  (hi) and my wife!!

Unfortunately my virus checker had expired when I was down in VP8.
The virus is called Badtrans.

Further information on this and how to get rid of it can be found at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Again I apologise all round, but i wasn't actually here when it happened!
Closing the door well and truly after the horse has bolted, I have upgraded
my virus checker and re-installed the firewall in my vable modem.

73 de tom
gm4fdm/vp8sdx