Bernie is absolutely correct in his statement that the League accepted two
previous operations from "P5". Whether you accept these or not, they are in
the past and have been argued into the ground. My only reason to reply to
this post in the first place was to inform as to what I had heard, and to
spread hope that one day we all will get a "P5" in the log that will count.
I have worked at least 11 pirates and have one QSL from a non-accredited
operation. I apologize for striking a sensitive nerve. I understand the
frustrations. Best 73 George [EMAIL PROTECTED]