Hi Tony,

The following is from the The Ohio/Penn DX PacketCluster DX
Bulletin No. 521

EU-170. Operators OK1DJG/Milan, OK1DUO/Jarda, OK1FUA/Martin,
OK1HSK/ Jan, OK1KA/Pepa, OK1QM/Jan, OK1TC/Jarda and 9A9AA/Nikola
will be active as 9A0A from Vir Island (IOCA CI-141) during the
IOTA Contest. QSL 9A0A via OK1FLM. They will operate as
9A/homecall before the contest starting July 23rd. QSL via their
home callsign.

73 - Ted - W8TTS