Hi Guys,

just to inform you that IK2CFR's team composed by italians and slovenians will be active from JN56WK during next IARU VHF contest with the call-sign IO3V.

Station will be located at 3300 m a.s.l. and we are going to use 8 antenna systems covering simultanusly 360°.

Antenna set-up as follow:

7+7+7+7 dir PA/ON/G
7+7+7+7 dir DL
7+7+7+7 dir OK/SP
7+7+7+7 dir HG/YU
10+10 dir F/G
20 el Rotative
13+13 dir I
16+16 dir EA

Our qrg will be 144222 or 144022 during night time for CW.
If you have a 2m ssb transceiver please give us a call.

Special attention will be put for G's a F's stations that look to be the most difficult squares to be logged from our location.

For more info keep one eye to our official web site www.ik2cfr.it .

73 and GL in contest.

LUCA IK2NCJ