We have announced that HK0/M June 2001 Log Search is available.

You can access through the following URL

http://www.big.or.jp/~ham/HK0M/

(Note)
Up to now JA0MGR QSL manager for this expedition has received only
HK5QGX/0M log.HK5MQZ/0M log will be available soon. Wait for a moment.

If you cannot find your call in the log, please contact QSL manager.
Then the manager will check original paper log and fix it.

HK5MQZ/0M via: HK5MQZ - Jairo Vargas,  P.O. Box 10862, Cali, Colombia.
HK5QGX/0M via: JA0MGR -
     Ryoichi Tsuda,  20-2 Sekiya Kanabachiyama-cho, Niigata 951-8165, Japan.
     (In Japanese)〒951-8165 新潟市関屋金鉢山町20-2  津田良一

This log search is presented by webmaster of DX Web Cluster from Japan,
JH4PHW.