Hello from Vienna !

Thanks to Al Waller and Duane Fischer we could correct the non working FTP
upload to SWL-Net. So please use this URL again in future. It is well
surviced (I hope), but if you mention a failure or not working picture
(perhaps after reload).
The pages with new receivers I get and the QSL pages are updated every week
or 2.

Again many thanks to Al and Duane for their great help !
--
73 de Kurt OE 1002419                ICQ-UIN 43074273

The server at SWL.NET is up now again so please
use http://www.swl.net/oe1002419 in future again !
The latest QSL's I received you can see at my webpage
under the link "Latest QSL cards arrived at my postbox"
3B6RF; 5R8GY (AF-090);6H3KK (NA-090); 6A1A;HL1OYF/2 (AS-090)
T5W; T5X; XF3IC (NA-045);HS6NDK; J48T (EU-147);OS4OSA;ZL75;