Hello fellows Ham
Sorry I made a mistake I did not forward F2VX email to NC1L
Please find it below:
Subject:        Re: TT8/DXCC
   Date:        Mon, 8 Oct 2001 16:10:12 +0200
  From:        "agrandissime" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    To:        "Moore, Bill, NC1L" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    CC:        "Didier SENMARTIN" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Pierre
Essinger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

    Hello Bill,

    What news ' about TT8DX and TT8JE ?

    N4MM have received the documentation for TT8DX from F5OGL. Did you
received it ?

    Antoine, F6FNU, said to me that He have send to you the
documentation
(licence and passeport) for TT8JE ?

    Any comment ?

    73's Gérard / F2VX
    FRANCE DXCC CHECKER

Now for those who have made comments please find a copy of
a part of a message I have received from F5OGL on the subjet
I am giving the original French version and for those who cannot
read French a free translation