From: "Ted Pauck" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Charles Harpole" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2001 9:38 AM
Subject: Re: [DXR] Need adr for DX spots on Web

Hello Charlie ...

If you link to an AR-Cluster node, you can configure what spots will be sent
you as a user. You can configure the filters so that only spots from
specified
originating countries will be sent to you. Such as from USA only, VE only,
from
USA and VE only, etc ... You can also configure to only get spots from
certain
states within the USA, if you want East Coast spots only, etc ... very
flexible.

My node K8NA is an AR-Cluster node.    24.9.44.206
Give it a try ... if you want to check out other AR-Cluster nodes,
go to http://www.cestro.com/pcluster/index.shtml and get the ip address
of them. Some AR-Cluster nodes are configured to pre filter spots, and
others send out all spots and let the user's do the filtering as they wish.
Which gives the user more flexibility. During normal DXing, you may only
want spots from USA. During contesting, you may want to expand to a
broader area of spots.

I will send you via a seperate Email, the user's manual for the AR-Cluster
nodes.

73  Ted  K8NA