Dave Edwards wrote:

> My instinct would tell me not to!!
> If you even sneeze funny, they will probably suspect you!!!
> You wouldn't want it confiscated and 'checked-out' , would you?
> ...Dave

Hi!

some 24h ago i came back from Greece... and to be honest...  chill out guys... as
long as you are a ham and your trx iis n the main baggage it is ok... i had my photo
equipment with me in my hand bag... my tripod in the main baggage + my cell phone,
had my house keys with me... (posssible weapon - sharp metal :-)
i went through all the gates... no questions... just a peacefull journey... now i
know that i could take my trx with me... i think there is no need to be afraid if
you are O'K

--
73 de
SQ5EBM