Hi all,

I hope that Steve will forgive me for a rather non-DX related item, but I
wish to convey my apologies for the virus that mailed itself from my machine
to the  reflector.  I'd let my virus software get out of date and paid the
consequences.  As an IT professional I should have known better!!!!!!

It seems that the unread messages in my mailbox (including all that junk
SPAM that I wish we could stop) got mailed to all and sundry.

The following page has information on how to
get rid of the trojan:
http://www.pchell.com/virus/badtrans.shtml

Regards, 73 and good dx

Dave G0OIL / VU2DAW / C56TTY