Just a few kewl things that are offered right here on the NJDXA DXR
Reflector

Customized beam headings from your QTH (courtesy of Randy-W5UE and
Urb-W2DEC):  http://www.njdxa.org/dxcclist.shtml

Continously (for the most part) updated archives:
http://www.mail-archive.com/dx-news%40pro-usa.net/

And a once a day digest version of all posts made.  If interested,
contact me direct as we do not have a self subscribe/unsubcribe
routine yet. Let me know if you want to be unsubscribed from the main
list as well.

You'll receive every post made within a 24 hour period in one handy
download.  Only downside, you can't reply to any messages.
73,
Steven - KF2TI
Systems Administrator
NJDXA DXR Reflector

outgoing mail scanned with Norton's NAV2002