From: N. Sapwell
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2001 5:36 AM
Subject: New Zealand radio ham

Hello ,

My name is Noeline, and I live in New Zealand.

I am writing to see if you can help in anyway.
My father is a radio ham.   He joined in 1925 and this coming Jan 14th 2002 he will be 90 years old.
His call sign is ZL3IE.     He has over the years contacted (I think) every country in the world and has cards from them all.    He is still active daily on the air even though he is near blind and can no longer attend the local radio club.
What I would love for Dad for his 90th birthday is to receive some cards from hams from all around the world wishing him a happy 90th birthday.
Is there any way you could help in this request for a wonderful man who has helped so many over the years.

I know that time is short and if anyone could send Dad a card it would need to be soon in order to reach him for his birthday.

Please let me know if you can help in anyway,  and I will send you his name and address.

Noeline Sapwell