The 8th Annual 3 Steve's and A Kurt (with special guest 6 meter op Andrew, N2IFB) will
be operating W1AW on Wednesday,
December 26.

Special attention will be given to 30 meter CW as well as 6 meter SSB.

Work all of the 3 Steve's or combination of Steve's, Kurt or Andrew (totaling 3
contacts minimum) and qualify for a beautiful multicolor
certficate, suitable for hangin (the certificate, not the 3 Steve's).

E-mail your contacts to Special Event manager KF2TI and we'll be happy to send out
this rare of rare certficates.

Now for the disclaimer....this special event is not connected nor affiliated with the
ARRL or its station W1AW (how's that Joe?)

We're just a bunch a guys who want to use euipment we can only dream of owning.

We will be posting frequencies, etc on packet for those of you who still use it.

Look for you all.  Until then HAPPY HOLIDAYS