This information is what stations I handle for QSL's.  Please note I DO
NOT reply to any incorrect, NIL, or duplicate QSL's via buro for any of
the following stations....along with the dates of the operations....

K8MN/OH2 1985-87
K8MN/OH0 1986-87
J52US           1988-89
9L1US          1990-91
9L9DXG       1990-91
A22MN        1992-95
OH2/K8MN 1995-98
OH0/K8MN 1995-98
5H3US          1998-2000

There are MANY similar calls to these but not via WA8JOC.  I've tried to
correct MANY listing locations, but errors in posting still are NUMEROUS,
but I guess there are still those rogue lists "out there". I can only say
that the sender should do their homework before submitting a QSL to a
manager.  I personally use the DX-reflector, QSL-reflector for info in
this area inhopes of getting the CORRECT routing.

Dave's direct address is NOT mine in Cincinnati, and no cards should be
forwarded here unless a LONG delay in response is anticipated.  His
address is OK in the 2001-2002 callbooks, CD's...etc... in West Virginia.

All logs are still open....

73
Ken
WA8JOC