At 18:58 -0500 01/21/2002, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>I've just recently chatted with "Mr. J" of the 8 land buro.  He says that
>they have a BOATLOAD of buro QSL's for KA8JRM, or A92GM.  Can anyone shed
>some light on this for a route.  All of these cards are going to the BIG
>circular file if not.  I have KA8JRM as through an FPO AE address,
>evidently navy via the RAC 2002 CD.
>
>Anyone have any other leads, or know one, or both of these guys???

They're the same guy; A92GM is the Bahrain call of Mike, KA8JRM, when he was stationed
there. His address was

Michael A Mikstay KA8JRM
PSC 451 Box 1166
FPO AE 09834-2800
USA

That's where I mailed my QSL and received his.

He has now been re-assigned, though, and has a new address. His mail should now go to

Rev. Michael Mikstay KA8JRM
COMUSNAVCENT
Fleet Chaplain Office
FPO AE 09501-6008
USA

Hope this helps. I would hate to see a lot of cards go into the round file.

73,
--
J o h n   B a s t i n           K 8 A J S
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         [EMAIL PROTECTED]