Thanks all who stated the Diamond DX Club's Website came up fine for
them. I've tried repeatedly over the past nine hours (it's now 2157Z)
and it still isn't working for me. Clearly, something in the path
between my server and Italy ain't workin'. Whatever, it's not my
server, so wherever the linkage is broken is out of my control and
I'm certain it will be fixed sooner or later. I have other things
over which I can lose sleep.
                http://www.ddxc.org/ .

For those who like to tinker with The System, here's the message:

--
73, Fred Stevens K2FRD
Otschodela Council Amateur Radio Group http://www.ascent.net/thefred/ocarg.htm