Joe,

I recently found out that the cards for the 5U operation were out. I
inquired why I didn't get mine and was told they were never received
(another expression for ripped off in their postal system). Anyhow, I
reapplied and received my cards in less than 2 weeks.

Sent I2YSB and EMail and ask if he got your cards. If not, you have to
reapply, $$ or whatever, all over again! If not, wait. They are returning
soon to do it all over again!

As for VQ9VK, I worked him but didn't send card and none received either.

GL and 73,

Joe, W1JR