My apologies to those that this is not applicable to (most
unfortunately).

Some OC-136 info first
For those who missed me on OC-136 my apologies. Only 262 QSOs were made
mainly on 15m, however this is better than last years total of zero!
There were quite a few hours spent calling CQ with no response. I am
investigating a radio only oriented trip for the IOTA contest with a
beam and amplifier so that we can be heard better. So far at least 5
operators are interested.

THE VK/ZL DXCC SURVEY

VK2CA, (Allan) has set up a DXCC most needed survey for VKs (soon to be
ZLs as well I hope) on his web site. www.vkham.com

It is hoped that the results can be used to better inform dxpeditions
and dx clubs/sponsors of the different needs of dxers from the pacific.
It also will promote that fact that there are active DX hounds down
here! I know there are a few VK & ZL dxers subscribed to this list, so
please take a few minutes to fillout the survey and hopefully improve
your chances of working your most needed, and getting some DXped beams
pointed this way more often.

Good luck with the VP8s..... not heard here despite being on leave for
the 2 weeks.

Cheers,

TONY
VK3TZ