Hello DXers...
I took 293 IRC coupons to my local Post Office (USA) and cashed them in for
stamps (no cash refund allowed) with very little delay.  The clerks huddled
about proper procedure, but then gave me stamps, fully redeeming my IRCs.
The clerks confirmed that these old IRCs may not be accepted soon in the
future and will be replaced by another kind of IRC.
I certainly hope no one sends me any more of these troublesome things.

de K4VUD HS0ZCW 9N7UD VU3CHE V26V.  Charly