OK DXers, you've all been reading about Trindade coming up next week, with your's
truly being the manager.

check out the web page, http://www.trindade2002.com for up to the minute information,
and currently, I think there is some 'pregame pictures' of the team as they assemble
to take the navy ship to the island.

Here's a few tips to get your card back in record time

-WAIT till the operation is QRT, and send all of your QSL requests in one envelope.
If you need a separate QSL for that 160 contact, let me know with a post-it note or
something.  But, save yourself some postage, and don't send multiple envelopes.

-DO NOT request BQ9P, WP2Z, or any of the other 100 or so stations I manage.   Unless
you're VERY lucky, that act alone will delay your card by a few months minimum.

-If you want a bureau card, simply email the QSO information to me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
DO NOT do that if you are already requesting a direct QSL response.  And be prepared
for a wait.  I mail bureau cards direct to each country's bureau once or twice a
year....and I just finished my winter mailing.

Donations will be deeply appreciated by the team, and can be sent with your QSL
request or directly to K7BV (see the web site for details).  This is not a low cost
undertaking.  Fuel alone for the trip out and back was over $12,000....but we hope the
lengthy stay will substantly diminish the demand for this country.

73 es GOOD LUCK in the pileups!

Steve KU9C

TRINDADE AND MARTIM VAZ ISLANDS, PY0T.  The Araucaria DX Group will
be QRV as PW0T beginning February 18 from Trindade Island.  Activity
will be on 160 to 6 meters, including the newer bands, using CW,
SSB, RTTY, SSTV and PSK31.  QSL via KU9C.

Steve Wheatley KU9C
PO Box 5953
Parsippany NJ  07054-6953
U.S.A.