I/6                                                         21/2/2002

                           DIAMOND NEWS
                 =======================================
                             Diamond Dx Club
                          Editor - Egidio IZ8BRI
                               www.ddxc.org
                            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 Number I/6               Date 21/1/2002

>>>   DIAMOND ANTARCTIC NEWS

- CE9R               [WABA CE-11]
Weekly Rick is active on 21275 at 18:00 UTC. Time to time he is on IK2IQD Dx
Net.

QSL > CE3HDI Ricardo Velasquez Aravena, P.O.Box 15, International Airport,
Santiago, Chile
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

- KC4AAA             [WABA K-08]
Every Saturdays Mars Amundsen-Scott Base is active on 14.243, starting HF
operations at 05:00 UTC. They use Yagi mono band antenna so signal is very
good.

QSL >  K1IED  Larry F.Skilton, 72 Brook Street, South Windsor, CT-06074,
U.S.A.
On Line: www.visi.com/~tcarlson/kc4aaa.htm

- LZ0A               [WABA  LZ-02]
He will be QTR next week. So if you don't work him yet try during this last
days. He's active also on 80mt band and time to time he was listened on 15mt
approximately 21.290.

QSL > LZ1KDP Studients Radio Club, P.O.Box 812, 1000 Sofia, Bulgaria

- R1ANC              [WABA UA-10]
UA1PAC operates from SAAM Vostok Base. He's very active on 20mt CW frequency
14.025. During last Monday he was on the Antarctic Net but propagation
condition was very bad, so we will hope work him during this days.

QSL > DL5EBE Dominik Weiel, Johannes-Meyer-Str.13, D-49808 Lingen, Germany

- RW1AI/ANT          [WABA UA-10]
Finally Mike is active from Vostok Base as RW1AI/ANT - 2nd Operator.

QSL > RW1AI Mikhail Fokin, P.o.BOX 2, ST.Petersburg 195009, Russia

- ZS7/ZS4AGA         [WABA ZS-01]
Anton prolonge his stay on Sanae Base for another wintering season. So we
hope to make a contact with him during next days or Monday on the Antactic
Net - 21275.

QSL > ZS4A Rickus de Lange, 23 Kedron St., Bethlehem 9701, South Africa
On Line: www.geocities.com/sanaeiv

>>>   DIAMOND IOTA NEWS

FEBRUARY  2002

3XY8A                    [AF-51]
Francois, VE2XO, during February 23/24th will try to be QRV from Los Isl.,
Guinea. The activity depend about power availability. For this Dx-Pedition
he doesn't use a generator. The activity will be only
on SSB mode.

MARCH  2002

- JO1EPY/6               [AS-049]
Tokara Archipelago. From March 9-11, activity is expected on 10-40 meters CW
and SSB. Look for him on the normal IOTA frequencies.

QSL via their home calls either direct or via the bureau.

- BERT - PA3GIO Caribean Islands Tour:

- FS/PA3GIO/M              [NA-105]
>From March 5-6th, St. Martin Island QRV 20/17/15/12/10 SSB.

- PJ7/PA3GIO/M
>From March 5-6th, Maarten Island QRV 20/17/15/12/10 SSB.

- PJ6/PA3GIO/M             [NA-145]
>From March 7-14th, Saba Island QRV 40/20/17/15/12/10 SSB.

- PA3GIO/HI9               [NA-96]
>From March 15-21st, Dominican Republic QRV  80/40/20/17/15/12/10 SSB.

- FJ/PA3GIO/M               [NA-146]
>From March 22-28th, St. Barthelemy Island QRV 80/40/20/17/15/12/10 meters
SSB.

QSL > Request preferable via Bureau.

MAY 2002

- Les Minquiers             [EU-99]
During May 17/20th a French team composed by F5JOT - F5LGQ - F6CKH - F8CRH -
F8CUR - F8CUY will be in "Les Minquiers" Islands . They expect to operate
from 80/6mt all modes.

QSL > F8CUR Patricia Paron, 2a Rue des Maraichers, 27000 Evreux, France

>>>   DO YOU KNOW ?

- PW6AI    [SA-19]
The team is currently on air from Abrolhos Isl. on the main IOTA
frequencies. The last date to work them is 22/2/2002

- T88SI     [OC-238]
Part of the log are now available on line -
www.452dxn.org/dxped/t88si/logs.html - During next days they'll provide to
insert part of IT9YRE SSB logs and G3KHZ CW logs.
QSL IT9YRE Nando Rubino, P.O.Box:30, 96012 Avola (SR) Italy

- H44AT / H44AT
Ant, IZ8CCW reports that will provide to mail the directs request probably
next month, March 2002.

QSL > IZ8CCW Antonio Cannataro, P.o.Box:360, 87100, Cosenza
On Line: www.mdxc.org

>>>   WABA / WASA / IIA H.R.

- AWARD FLAGS
Gennaro, I8YRK, reports that Award flags for WABA soon will be mailed, there
was some problems with the printer.

- WABA /WASA Scores
We made an update of the WABA scores on the official web site: www.ddxc.org
If you have some problem with your score tell us.

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

DIAMOND NEWS an idea of Diamond Dx Club -
Editor  Egidio Settimio, IZ8BRI   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

For this number thank to the following Ham and Dx Associations:
425 DXN, DL5EBE, I8YRK, IZ8CCW, KB5GL, JI6KVR, Ohio/Penn Dx Bulletin, PA3GIO
INFO - NEWS  - SUGGESTIONS   - PROBLEMS

e-mail :
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Web Site:    www.ddxc.org

Subscibe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]        [Eng]
          [EMAIL PROTECTED] [Ita]
DIAMOND DX CLUB                           www.ddxc.org