I posted the following response to John (NE0P) concerning his question
about the current SO7X and SO7V operations . The comment about
requirements for QSL manager DJ6SI who is the manager for SO7X is a
direct quote of information that I read in one of the DX bulletins I get,
or on one of the DX  email reflectors. Since it has been deleted, I can't
quote the exact source. It is not just something that I made up for
laughs. Maybe someone else read this QSL requirement comment and can help
clarify. I was strongly chastised for making the comment by someone on
this reflector. I was simply trying to help John be successful if he were
to make a contact and try and get a QSL card. Maybe the best thing to do
is to not to offer help to anyone and then you won't be taking the chance
of being misunderstood. - John Owens (N7SEJ)

> John:
> I couldn't find anything on how long they will be on, but if you work
> SO7X, you will have a very tempermental QSL resopondee requiring only
> 1QSO/QSL, and direct only with 2GS. That is what I am told. Good luck -
> John Owens (N7SEJ)
>
> On Tue, 26 Feb 2002 13:08:13 -0800 (PST) John Geiger
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>