Hi
I also agree as many VK and ZL stations just have never heard a decent signal
on any band from this rare area, and Im sure we would treasure a contact
especially on the LOW BANDS.

Remembering also to point a beam down under is always appreciated
by many, not only from VK and ZL but Pacific Island stations.

Rgds..   David VK3EW