Ken WA8JOC wrote:

>I have several 6 meter QSL's for various QSO's.  Has anyone had better
>luck direct versus buro handling??  It's been a while since I was looking
>for a card from that part of the world.

Ken,

If you REALLY want those cards, I'd invest in going direct!

I think there's a distinction between Russia/Ukraine, etc, and the
more "western" east European countries (ES, LY, SP, YL, etc). The
former are still a bit dicey (but getting much better), the latter
are reasonably reliable.

Usual rules apply: $2 well hidden between your QSL and SAE, no
callsigns on the envelopes, "business" look safest - computer printed
label and metered stamp.

GL!

John, NT5C.