Thanks to all for the info...here are my stations routings
requested...managers??
UT7QF
UY5HF
UR5GK
UT5JAJ
YU1AU

Any info would be appreciated.....6 meter QSO's aren't easy with these
guys from Ohio.

Thanks for the attempts thusfar...should they be buro or direct...to what
address???

As my usual procedure, about every 6 months or so I put out the list of
stations that I handle QSL's for........(it seems to work)....

J52US
9L1US
9L9DXG
0H0/K8MN
0H2/K8MN
A22MN
5H3US
K8MN/OH0
K8MN/OH2
CYØAA via WD8SDL....now W8RHM

The flow seems to be constant since I'm seeing at least one to 5 QSL's
per day, and POUNDS via the buro yet.  Dave's stateside activity goes via
K8MN...NOT me !

 The CBA should be OK for him...it is not 5875 Cedaridge Drive for K8MN.

Thanks for the time/space........
73
Ken
WA8JOC