March 31 is coming, and I've had a few emails regarding a  needed card for the honor
roll submission.

At the risk of creating a bunch of work, and as I type this I wonder if I'll regret
this....HI...I'll make the following offer

IF YOU NEED DESPERATELY one of the cards I manage for the honor roll....I'm thinking
YA5T and PW0T specifically, but I suppose there could be others....I'd like to help
you out.  But, please honor this by only requesting if this really is important to
you....not just another way of getting a card fast.

As the PW0T card won't be ready, I'll generate a 'dummy card' on something better than
toilet paper.  I have YA5T cards.  I'm attempting to get the most current logs from
YA5T, and I expect we'll have complete PW0T logs later this week.  So, here is the
deal.

EMAIL ME at [EMAIL PROTECTED] (please use that email address only, to help me find it and
sort things out) with:

Why you need the card.  Make sure this is important to you, as you're going to create
a bit of churn for me!

your address

your QSO information

If the information is to me by the 15th, and I have the logs, I'll do my best to get
in the mail within a few days.  Hopefully this will allow you to hit the deadline.

As I'm going to foot the bill for the stamp and envelope, PLEASE return that to me in
the next QSL request you send to me.

I hope this helps a few of you get one closer...

73
Steve KU9C

Steve Wheatley KU9C
PO Box 5953