Hallo John
Well you know better than this.Sweden is also in Europe and we have sunrise
at 0505 gmt now, so that time is too late at least for us.If we counts...HI
So I hope they will be on at least around 0330 to 0500 gmt.Then we might
have a chance.
Yes I guess that's life
73 de SM6CVX Hans

This morning I was in the shack at 04:00 UTC and set the RX to 1826.5, while
doing some other work on the computer. At 05:40 I heard someone briefly
tuning, and then "XR0X QRZ" at about an honest S7! I immediately called on
1828.2. He called QRZ again, and after a second call came right back to me.
We exchanged reports. When done, I heard no other European calling. He
started working USA stations, and 10 minutes later (my sunrise) he was all
gone.

So, the Europeans do not have to complain he was not there, he was! Were
you? Of course it would be better if he came a little earlier. Maybe ha did, but
then I did not hear him any earlier.

Thanks for a new one, guys!

Wished the VP6 would be interested in ALL bands like the XR0X guys.

BTW could anyone inform the VP6 guys that we need darkness for a path on
80 or 160. I've seen spots at 11:00 z on 80, and that is 5 hours after our
sunrsie. Our sunrise is about 05:50.  Easy enough path, it just has to be
done before sunrise (any time after their sunset and before our sunrise should
do).

73 to all, and good luck.

John, ON4UN

multipart/alternative