WOW!!! I couldn't agree more Dave. I've been using Pathfinder since it's
"Birth". Hi hi. I've been one of the lucky one's that Dave asked me to
test it out and I couldn't be the help that I give without it. It's
small, easy to use, can access from the web anywhere and it's F R E E!!!
I use the one that you install and can make the search lookup you choose
12 different online CB plus the great site DX Summit for '2000, '01 &
'02, it's really "Kewl" folk's. :-))

73, Bob KI4RU

--
God Bless America and all our friends around the world !

Bob McCourt KI4RU  Need QSL Info Try Me
507 Highland Dr.   3 Databases
Eustis FL 32726    Lake County
25 Mi.NW of Orlando Ph:352-589-4078