We should not confuse her home-call (Pitcairn) operation with this
one---different paperwork, perhaps?

But I think N4KG is right---I recall hearing her on 17 CW (logged 1523Z, 21
Mar) and thinking "OK, she does not do just 12m" Her style is also
unmistakable.

As the man said, WFWL. But---an operation as "different" as this one
provokes a lot of speculation from the unwashed (me, too).

Garry, NI6T