Dear Editors,

This news just in from the San Felix Team.

===
The ship arrives Tuesday morning at 1230z so we should be back in
Valparaiso on Friday morning at the latest. Depends on the Humboldt
current, it is adverse to our course this time. We plan to start tearing
down Monday morning, but will leave two high-band (20-10 including warc)
stations on the air until the last possible moment.

We plan to hit 160 for EU tonight (our final night, Chacabuco -the name
of the ship- told us that they are arriving a day early).  There are
storm systems all over the area and the QRN was extreme last night and
K5AB said that he could not hear any EU. Hopefully tonight ...

There is a possibility that a few Q's could be missing from the posted
logs.  If you are not is the log on a certain band/mode don't panic.  Of
course try again in case your QSO is not a database transfer error, but
there are a few QSOs that appear to have not been posted so there may be
a reasonable explanation if you know that you had a clean contact and
your QSO was not found.  Every effort will be made to get the database
confirmed correct ASAP before they leave.  A final exact copy will be
posted when the team gets back to land with a solid internet connection.
===

Cheers
DRBILL K6GNX NA pilot