At 10:39 4/2/2002 +0400, you wrote:
>Hi!
>
>CU2AK Joao M.A. Vasocnselos Raposo, Rua E. do Canto 74, P-9500 Ponta
>Delgada, Azores, Portugal
>(info from QSL Routes 1997)

Hi,

I got a card from Joe, W3HNK, as the mgr.

Joe handles a number of calls and is a class guy.
His e-mail is:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

You may also subscribe to the qsl reflector which has
a great bunch of guys on it.  The url is:

Hope this helps.
73    Phil  W9IXX

>Serg UA1OMS
>http://www.quadrat.ru/qsl
>
> > I am trying to obtain cards from the following. Cards have been sent but
> > no results.
> >
> > CU2EL  worked 1990
> > CU2AK worked 1988
> > 3B8DM  worked 1999  Not in QRZ database
> >
> > Frank  VK1ZL

>Archives http://www.mail-archive.com/dx-news%40pro-usa.net/

Philip Florig           e-mail:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
PO Box 44                   (or):[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Worth, IL.  60482           amateur radio:W9IXX
USA                      also:J3X-T30,31,32,33P
                            team member:AH1A-J3A