Hi to all of you  here ,

Tmw I'm starting my long trip to KH1 ....... & back  !
This one will take me out of this & all my others 'FREEMAIL' , so I decide > to
UNSUBSCRIBE from here & all other reflectors & that is the best way to keep this free
E-mail's .Otherwise all of them will be 200%full & because off that > BLOCKED .
 Sure when I returne home I will do SUBSCRIBE again :)

          ALL THE BEST & CU FROM KH1 on all bands !!!

      73,GL & DX !!!!    de: MOME- Z32ZM