Steve:

you might try [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I talked to Bob a couple weeks ago and his ISP was down and had major
problems.  His XYL set him up with the hotmail e-mail account.  Not sure how
long he will be using it though, but I received messages from him last week.  I
persuaded him to come to Ham Com in Arlington TX in June for the DX program and
that was the e-mail address he gave me since his ISP was down.

Tom, WW5L