OK, here we go again!

I was pleasantly surprised by the small number of DESERVING that took me up on the request to provide qsl cards for the honor roll submission.  And, I'm even more pleased that it appears all are on, or up further on the honor roll as a result.

It struck me this weekend that some of you may stand in line at Dayton to have your cards checked.  First, I won't be handing out cards en mass at Dayton, frankly, I am not comfortable with that process for many reasons.  Second, I won't have pretty PW0T cards in time for Dayton....so I'd prefer to not include these cards in the following, unless you're in a position where it's a real pain to have this card checked elsewhere....which I suspect applies primarily to DX hams that are traveling to Dayton.

So, here's the deal.  IF YOU NEED A CARD from me that you DO NOT HAVE...and assuming this doesn't turn into an absolute landslide of requests (HI)...here's what we'll do...

1.  Email  me with your qso details.  If you want to see the calls I manage, see www.ku9c.com.  There are a few cards I may not have logs or cards for yet, but if I can make the card happen, I will.

2.  I'll leave them with Carl, N4AA, on Friday by noon.  You can then visit him at the DX Publishing booth.  I will let you know via email that your card will be printed, else don't ask Carl, as he won't have them.  Alternately, I am at the Crowne Plaza, and they can be picked up there, but my guess is most folks will cross by Carl's booth a few times...and if not, you  should...

3.  Requests to me must be in my email box by 1700 UTC on Wednesday May 15th.  This will allow me to process them and still find time to sleep before heading out...

I hope I can help a few of you out.  Again, if you have a good reason for needing a PW0T card I can dummy one up that will work, but I'd prefer to not do this unless it's really needed.  Again, I know there are some dx stations that would love to avoid registered mail and the chance of loss in submitting to ARRL later this year....those kind of reasons will get my attention.

73..

Steve