Hi Bill,

No, the comments were not directly aimed at you.

Over the past few days, there have been so many FULL ANNOUNCEMENTS on the DX
Cluster saying "IT IS NOT VALID FOR DXCC" that it was ME who got bent out of
shape! Many were advocating not working him - just because it isn't valid.

No, it is NOT a pirate, and Ed has indeed been using RTTY, and many folk
have worked him.

OK, it may prove to be that these contacts are not valid for DXCC, and so be
it. That decision is up to the ARRL. However, they were eventually satisfied
that his SSB operations were OK, and granted them DXCC status. The same may
well happen with RTTY, we can only hope!

Apologies for seemingly aiming my comments at you. That was not intentional.

73 to all, and good dx hunting
Phil GU0SUP