NOTE: I am only relaying this.  Any questions contact

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello All,

Info about a Belgian expedition that starts tonight:

F/ON6JUN/P EXPEDITION, RANVILLE(NORMANDY France) 2002
The South Flanders DX Activity Group organises a special event
station to commemorate the anniversary of the landing in Ranville
Normandy!
This World War 2 event started the liberation of Europe (D-Day second

World War 1940-45).
Our special call is F/ON6JUN/P what means "France On the 6th of June
at Pegasus".

QTH will be again the garden of the "Pegasus Memorial Museum", just
next the original Pegasus bridge. When You are in the neighbourhood,
You're always welcome to visit us!

The station will then be QRV from the 1st of June until the 4th of
June on HF and VHF bands in SSB, CW and some digimodes like SSTV and
RTTY.
They will arive at Ranville(Normandy/France) in the morning on 31th
of May and trying to set up our station before dark! With a little
luck we can be "on air" in the evening of the 31th of May.

This will be the station setup:
Station 1: HF CW
Station 2: HF phone and digi
Station 3: VHF 2-meters phone USB, 6-meters phone USB!

Our site will report the latest info from the 1st of June until the
4th of June of the expedition, photo's, frequencies, status...

URL   > http://www.qsl.net/on6jun
e-mail> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Best 73',
Ken (SWL)
Sources: Parts of this info copied directly from their site

73,

Steve - KF2TI

I live in my own little world. But it's OK... they know me here.

I am a `nobody', and nobody is perfect; therefore I am perfect.

outgoing mail scanned with Norton's NAV2002